NewTan

NewTan
Chilling

Sunday, January 10, 2010

HARRY NANCY, Mr. PRESIDENT ARE YOU DEAF?

I am a Canadian and I can hear one MADASHELLLIBERAL all the way up here. You know the place Canada where as a single man age sixty five Health Care costs me 54.00/ month. No line ups no restrictions no death panels nothing between me and my doctor but my well being.
Can’t you hear the displeasure being voiced from every point in the net roots that elected you? Cant you put two and two together to see what is just north of the forty ninth parallel? That would be a SINGLE PAYER GOVERNMENT SYSTEM THAT WORKS.
It is my firm conviction that the future of America and the Democratic party was once said in song,{ this is your one chance fancy, fancy don’t let me down}. Fancy Nancy. Senator Reid, Mr. President this is you one chance please go and listen not to what the corporate media is saying but listen to you hearts and listen to what MADASHELLLIBERAL and others are saying about HCR and please don’t foster on the people something second best.

No comments: