NewTan

NewTan
Chilling

Monday, November 24, 2008

One of my favorite quotes is by Woody Allan who famously said" I would never want to part of any club that would have me as a member". For some reason I always held that as some kind of truth of my being. I am changing my thinking and that is no small matter. I am absolutely inspired by the fact that two bloggers of fame have visited my site and left comments. First was Kay in Maine whose home is at White Noise Insanity and whose unambiguous oratory of the Bush family undoing of American values is best said by her..This lady has no idea, how often I take a page from one of her former sites, and state quit pissing on me and telling me it's raining, Tango really loved the petting and attention you gave him Keep spitting it serves you well... The other blogger of fame who has come this way is Len Hart as in The Existentialist Coyboy his site I have read and noted on several occasions but only after going through it a little more fully did I come To realize how readable and in tune this author is. His blog site and word exitentialist caused me to go to wickipedia and I am now not a lot farther ahead, but I do believe that a personal interpretaion of the spirit is more in keeping with human develoment than adherence to dogma and that organisation is the death to an idea. I told him he knew how to ride a story and rope it's essence..I do look forward with hope and confidence in the future and I know I will be riding fence with you both and the blogger community at large on the bullshit that is baffling brains.. Thanks for stopping by..

No comments: