NewTan

NewTan
Chilling

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cheney update

I AM GETTING NOTICED
Imagine my delight today as I was reading Len Hart at The Existentialist Cowboy and seeing my own words from my post The Cheney Indictment. These words attributed to some bloggers that’s good, and I am thrilled, but the important part is the message is being spoken again. And to paraphrase the words of George W. Bush I get to catapult the propaganda through a serious author
That message was that a court in Texas saw that there was collusion between the Executive and judicial branches of government. That was enough for an indictment. It does not boggle my mind that in Texas these charges were dropped or quashed. These are powerful men, enough said Know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink. Can you say Don Siegelman?
There is a web site out there called the American Patriot Friend’s Network and from it I gleaned this little gem.
WHEN THERE IS NO JUSTICE THERE IS JUST US!

No comments: